It’s a smile, it’s a kiss, it’s a sip of wine … it’s summertime!
Memoirs don’t always have to be short stories or masterpieces. They can be a simple list of things you jot down in a notebook or compile on a blog. Here are my top 10 memories of summer. What are yours?
1. Butterflies in the woods
2. Strawberry shortcake for breakfast
3. Swimming in the lake
4. Thunder storms over the ocean
6. Strong sunshine on the side deck
7. Gardens in bloom
8. Fires on the beach with friends
9. Taking all day to mow the lawn
10. The smell of our family’s canvas tent